Citron Hygiene Canada Limited (“Citron Hygiene”) is committed to meeting it obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (the “Act”) and the related Accessibility Standard for Customer Service (the “Customer Service Standard”). Citron Hygiene Pest Control’s mission is to provide accessible services to people with disabilities in Ontario and ensuring that people with disabilities have the same opportunity to access our goods and services and allowing them to benefit from the same services, in the same place and in a similar way as other customers.
As part of Citron Hygiene Pest Control’s commitment, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that our policies, procedures and practices are consistent with the following principles:
- Persons with disabilities will be provided equal opportunity to obtain, use and benefit from Citron Hygiene Pest Control goods and services;
- Citron Hygiene Pest Control’s goods and services shall be provided in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities;
- The goods and services provided to persons with disabilities shall be integrated with the provision to others unless an alternative measure is necessary to allow a person with a disability to benefit from Citron Hygiene Pest Control goods and services. The alternative measure may be temporary or permanent;
- Communications with a person with a disability are conducted in a manner that takes the person’s disability into account.
Without limiting Citron Hygiene Pest Control commitment to accessibility, Citron Hygiene Pest Control policies and practices with respect to particular considerations are below:
Citron Hygiene Pest Control welcomes individuals with disabilities to use assistive devices to obtain, use or benefit from Citron Hygiene Pest Control’ goods or services.
Citron Hygiene Pest Control will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
Service animals are welcomed on Citron Hygiene Pest Control premises. In the event a service animal must be excluded by law, Citron Hygiene Pest Control will ensure that other measures are made available to enable the individual to access or use our goods or services.
Support persons are welcomed on Citron Hygiene Pest Control premises. At no time will any individual with a disability be prevented from having access to their support person while on Citron Hygiene Pest Control premises. No fee will be charged for support persons.
Notice of Temporary Disruptions
Citron Hygiene Pest Control will provide notice in the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities used or accessed by people with disabilities. Notices regarding temporary disruptions will include information regarding the reason for the disruption, the anticipated duration of the disruption, and information on any alternative facilities or services, if available. Notice will be provided by posting the information at a conspicuous place at our facilities, on our web site or by another reasonable method based upon the circumstances.
Citron Hygiene Pest Control welcomes feedback on the accessibility of our goods and services. Members of the public can provide feedback to Citron Hygiene Pest Control by: (i) emailing Citron Hygiene Pest Control at firstname.lastname@example.org; (ii) calling Citron Hygiene Pest Control at 905-946-1711; (iii) providing in-person feedback to any of Citron Hygiene Pest Control staff; (iv) or by completing a feed-back form that will be available at Citron Hygiene Pest Control’ offices.
Complaints will be addressed according to our organization’s regular complaint management procedures.
Citron Hygiene Pest Control will provide training to associates, volunteers and others who may be acting on our behalf, who deal with the public or any other third parties. Training will also be provided to all people who are involved in the development of Citron Hygiene Pest Control’s policies, procedures and practices regarding the provision of goods and services.
Training will be provided on an on-going basis to associates as they are assigned applicable duties. Training will also be provided when there are changes to Citron Hygiene Pest Control policies, practices or procedures.
Training will include:
- Citron Hygiene Pest Control plan related to the Customer Service Standard;
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person;
- How to use the wheelchair lifts, etc., available on-site or otherwise that may help providing goods or services to people with disabilities; and
- What to do if a person with disability is having difficulty in accessing Citron Hygiene Pest Control’ goods and services.
Citron Hygiene Pest Control will keep records regarding the training provided, including the dates on which training was provided and the individuals who completed the training.